Soula Course online
I’m always amazed at how interactive and enjoyable online process work can be and how the energy transmission between participants can be so powerful.
The soula weekend is an exploration into the power of the soul. A doula is someone who supports others through times of transition, whether this be at birth, death or anywhere in-between. A soul doula or soula therefore, is someone who supports others from a place of deep inner stillness and soulfulness. Many people who come on the course do so simply to support their own families through the ever-changing process of life.
Rose had this to say about her experience: “Excellent, beautiful, soulful, it was like entering a portal or vortex of deep connection. I love that it was so far away from the rational yet that it made perfect sense, all parts landing gently home. It was a strong reminder of how I yearn to live in this world, how I yearn to serve, how I yearn to love and give myself.”
The weekend comprises of 5 x 2 ½ hour processes of soul exploration on Zoom. We begin on Friday (evening in Southern Africa and the UK, late morning or early afternoon in the US) and then 2 sessions per day on Saturday and Sunday. The times are outlined below.
The Zoom interactive portion of the course is fully supported through in-depth online course content, including written material, videos and practical exercises. This supportive information is available for reading and watching before-hand, during the course and as material to revisit in the weeks and months following the course:
Ena says, ” I feel like I have a completely new understanding of my life and it is making such a big difference to me. I have a relationship with my soul, and this incarnation, this human life that I’m in is in service of my soul’s expansion. I have never thought of it that way and it makes my life experience completely different. Seeing it now as my human experience in service to my soul, it’s just extraordinary, totally extraordinary.”
Soul doula work is about tuning into our own inner knowing and holding that space for ourselves and for others.
- As soulas, we feel into our own soul knowing in our hearts, in our guts, in the mystery and within the rhythm of the earth.
- We allow the wisdom of our clients, from babies all the way through to those who are dying to guide us.
The heart-opening course offers an immersion into the silence, receptivity and space-holding that allows for soul exploration.
To be a soul doula is to:
- honour an incoming soul’s journey through the womb, birth and infancy.
- support emerging parents to find their way through the dark mystery of giving birth.
- provide a space of deep listening to those transitioning through liminal spaces as they grow from one way of being into a new one in their lives.
- offer a compassionate, unwavering, sure space for those who are dying.
- As soulas, we feel into our own soul knowing in our hearts, in our guts, in the mystery and within the rhythm of the earth. We allow the wisdom of our clients, from babies all the way through to those who are dying to guide us. When we listen well and respect that the natural unfolding of life, including birth and death, mirrors the internal process of those involved, we can assist clients to negotiate their life journeys with a little more ease and grace.
- The two and a half day soula training allows us to:
- Drop into the authentic, delicate and vulnerable space of grace-filled unknowing
- Where we hold even the most difficult experiences with tenderness and care
- Listening deeply with the intuitive wisdom of our gut and heart, we tap into a profound internal guidance system
- Explore and develop self awareness
- Nurture compassion for self and others
- Create a spaciousness that can hold even the most difficult experiences with tenderness and care
- Skillfully respond to each moment
- Be lighthearted and rest comfortably in the messy chaos of our lives
The course includes:
- 2 ½ days of in depth personal exploration guided by Robyn Sheldon
- Online course content available forever and to revisit later in your own time
The cost for the weekend is $200 or R2000 or BWP1800 per person.
If you would like to find out more about payment plans or early bird specials (full payment a month before the course starts) please do get in touch